AutoDesk AutoCAD 2017 forefront of design:
Autodesk AutoCAD 2017 helps you to construct stunning designs and improve collaboration with innovative productivity tools in AutoCAD 2017 software. Share your function with TrustedDWG technology. Work across accessible desktop, dominate and floating solutions. Get the AutoCAD 360 Pro aerial app when you subscribe.
– Smart center-lines and center marks: Create and edit them quickly and more intuitively.
– Re-sizable dialogue boxes: View more information with less scrolling.
– Enhanced PDFs: PDFs are smaller, smarter and more searchable.
– Smart Dimension-ing: Create measurements based on your drawing context.
– Stunning Visual Experience: See the details in your drawings more clearly.
– Reality computing: Orient your work more precisely with the point cloud.
– Online maps: Capture online maps as static images and print them.
– Surface Curve Extraction tool: Extract isoline curves.
– Context-sensitive Press-pull tool: Extrude and offset curves.
– 3D free-form design tools: Generate design ideas in almost any form.
– Surface analysis: Analyse the continuity between different surfaces.
– In-canvas view-port controls: Change view-port settings, views, visual styles.
– Co-ordination model (enhanced): Design within the context of existing BIM models.
– AutoCAD 360 Pro mobile app: Draft, edit and view 2D CAD drawings on your mobile device.
– Share design views: Publish your 2D and 3D CAD drawings to the cloud.
– Import PDFs: PDFs have been added to the Import File formats.
– 3D printing (enhanced): Send 3D models to a 3D print service, or use Print Studio.
– Design feed: Work on an intranet, Internet or cloud connection.
– Connected design solutions: Integrate your desktop, cloud and mobile workflow.
– TrustedDWG™ technology: Help ensure the fidelity of your AutoCAD drawings.
– Migration tools (enhanced): Easily migrate your custom settings and files.
– Autodesk desktop app: Manage all your updates with a single app.
– Sysvar monitor: Prevent unwanted changes to your system settings.
– Exchange Apps: Customize your software with Exchange Apps.
– Customization and support file sync: Share and access customization preferences.
– Programming UI for specialized applications: Take advantage of our flexible development platform.
– Customization and expandable ribbon UI: Customize the user interface to suit your needs.
– Development support: Integrate AutoCAD software into your workflow.
|System requirements for AutoCAD 2017|
|CPU Type||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor|
|Memory||For 32-bit AutoCAD 2017:
For 64-bit AutoCAD 2017:
|Display Resolution||1360×768 (1600×1050 or higher recommended) with True Color.
125% Desktop Scaling (120 DPI) or less recommended.
|Display Card||Windows display adapter capable of 1360×768 with True Color capabilities and DirectX® 9 ¹. DirectX 11 compliant card recommended.|
|Disk Space||Installation 6.0 GB|
|Pointing Device||MS-Mouse compliant|
|Media (DVD)||Download and installation from DVD|
|Browser||Windows Internet Explorer® 9.0 (or later)|
|.NET Framework||.NET Framework Version 4.6|
Purchase guide, Installation assistant, Product application training video, Handling application Error, Remote service, Online tech support.