Microsoft Project Professional 2016 featuring :
Microsoft Project Professional 2016 helps to plan projects and collaborate with others from virtually anywhere. Microsoft Project Professional 2016 keep your projects organized and on streamline with the only project management system developed to work seamlessly with other Microsoft applications and cloud services. It can be used as a standalone product or can be connected to a server. Project Professional 2016 includes a Project Server Client Access License (CAL).
Microsoft Project Professional 2016 is a software designed to help project management, developing plans, assign resources to tasks, tracking progress, managing budgets, or analyzing workload. The Project multiple timeline view helps you analyse your project to deliver quality presentations to your team, executives, and stakeholders.
– Processor 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
– Operating System Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
– Memory 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
– Hard Disk Space 3.0 GB available disk space
– Display 1280 x 800 resolution
– Graphics Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
– Multi-touch A touch-enabled device is
required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality
are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device.
Microsoft Project Professional 2016 best performance reported.
Note: New touch of Microsoft Project Professional 2016 features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
Purchase guide, Installation assistant, Product application training video, Handling application Error, Remote service, Online tech support.