Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition:
It is a comprehensive set of tools that accelerates the process of converting the developer’s vision into reality. Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition was structured to support development projects that aim the Web (including ASP.NET AJAX), Windows Vista, The 2007 Microsoft Office system, Windows Server 2008, SQL Server 2008, and Windows Mobile devices. The many of platforms that developers must target to meet business needs is increasing rapidly. Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition provides the integrated tool set for handle all of these needs by providing a super-set of the functionality available in Visual Studio 2008 Standard Edition.
Now a day developers face the challenge of making a broad range of platforms and developing applications that quickly deliver value to the business. Integrated designers and language features in Visual Studio allow developers to build the related applications demanded by new businesses while taking advantage of the .NET Framework 3.5 to reduce development time.
Some of the product features are:
– develop applications that utilize the latest Web technologies with improved help of AJAX and Web Controls and the Microsoft AJAX Library
– Create Web applications more easily with an improved design surface and standards support
– Uses data from any data source more smoothly with LINQ, a set of language extensions to Visual Basic and Visual C#
– Manage and build applications that target multiple versions of the .NET Framework. You can use one tool to work on applications that run on .NET Framework versions 2.0, 3.0, and 3.5
– Ensure application correctness more easily with integrated unit testing in Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition
– Discover the full power of the .NET Framework 3.5 with integrated tools which simplify building great user experiences and connected systems
– Build stunning user experiences with integrated designers for Windows Presentation Foundation. Experiences built with WPF can interoperate seamlessly with Windows Forms
– Create related applications using new visual designers for Windows Communications Foundation and Windows Workflow Foundation
– Make Visual Studio’s professional development environment to build Microsoft Office-based solutions that are reliable, scalable, and easy to maintain
– Enhance collaboration between developers and designers to create more appealing user experience
– Build applications for Windows, the Web, the Microsoft Office system, the .NET Framework, SQL Server,
And Windows Mobile with integrated drag-and-drop designers; be part of a community of millions of developers
– Visual Studio integrates Visual Basic, Visual C#, and Visual C++ to support a wide variety of development styles;
– Deploy client applications easily with Click Once, which enables developers
– Build applications which target the .NET Framework,
– Master Pages allow developers to easily manage a consistent site layout in one place
Purchase guide, Installation assistant, Product application training video, Handling application Error, Remote service, Online tech support.