Office Professional 2016 featuring:
With the help of Office Professional 2016 you can create, present, communicate, and publish professional-looking documents. It is great time-saving application in new modern look, and built-in collaboration tools. You can save your work in the cloud on disk drive and access it from anywhere.
Office Professional 2016 new feature of new search tool added for commands available in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook named “Tell Me”, and co-authoring in real time with users connected to Office Online. Other smaller features include a data loss prevention feature in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
– Processor – 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2.
– Operating System – Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012.
– Memory – 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit).
– Hard Disk Space – 3.0 GB available disk space.
– Display – 1280 x 800 resolution.
– Graphics – Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
– Multi-touch – A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality.
Office Professional 2016 light weight processor handling features.
Purchase guide, Installation assistant, Product application training video, Handling application Error, Remote service, Online tech support.