SketchUp Pro 2019, what about it?
Our full-featured desktop modeler, built to make anything your imagination can create.
Simple is powerful
The most excellent way to design, document and communicate your ideas in 3D.
Iterate in 3D
Work through your ideas in 3D space and smartly develop your projects.
Accurate, detailed models
Accuracy from the beginning is unique. SketchUp Pro 2019 enables you to design, define, and plan in all stages of the project.
Features you’ll love:
SketchUp plays nicely with all of the other tools in your design toolbox.
Use the Extension Warehouse to make SketchUp exactly what you required it to be.
Work smart and work fast with SketchUp’s components.
Customize the look and feel of any project’s style to make it your very personal.
Get stakeholders all the details they need to get the job done.
This isn’t SketchUp’s first rodeo. SketchUp uses inferencing to make accuracy and speed a cinch.
SketchUp Hardware and Software Requirements:
Like many computer programs, SketchUp Pro 2019 requires certain hardware and software specifications in order to install and run. These are basic requirements, though, so you may want to use our recommended suggestions to improve performance.
- An internet connection is required to install and authorize SketchUp and to use some of the features.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher.
- SketchUp Pro requires .NET Framework version 4.5.2. For more information about the .NET framework, click here.
- 2+ GHz processor
- 8+ GB RAM
- 700MB of available hard-disk space
- 3D class video card with 1 GB of memory or higher and support for hardware acceleration. Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL 3.0 or higher and is up to date.
SketchUp’s performance relies heavily on the graphics card driver and its ability to support OpenGL 3.0 or higher. To test your graphics card’s compatibility, please download and run the SketchUp Checkup application. Historically, people have seen problems with Intel-based cards with SketchUp. We don’t recommend using these graphics cards with SketchUp at this time.
- 3-button, scroll-wheel mouse.
- 1 GHz processor
- 4GB RAM
- 500MB of free hard-disk space
- 3D class video card with 512 MB of memory or higher and support for hardware acceleration. Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL 3.0 or higher and is up to date.