SOLIDWORKS Premium 2016
SOLIDWORKS Premium 2016 having a comprehensive 3D design solution that includes capabilities of SOLIDWORKS Professional with powerful simulation, motion, and design validation tools, with advanced , reverse engineering capabilities, wire and pipe routing functionality, and much more.
SOLIDWORKS Premium 2016 performance against real life motion and forces with our rich simulation capabilities. It resolve complex assembly issues early in the design process with tolerance stack-up analysis tools. Quickly covert printed circuit board data into your 3D model, and develop and visualize document layouts for electrical wiring, piping, and tubing with the extended toolsets . One can work 3D scanned data and experience all the benefits of a complete 3D design solution with SOLIDWORKS Premium 2016.
SOLIDWORKS Premium solutions include:
– Time-based Motion Analysis
– Linear Static Analysis for Parts and Assemblies
– Reverse Engineering (Scanto3D)
– Advanced Surface Flattening
– Routing of Rectangular and Other Sections
– Automated Tolerance Stack-Up Analysis (Tol Analyst)
– ECAD/MCAD Collaboration (CircuitWorks)
– Routing of Pipes and Tubes
– Routing of Electrical Cabling and Wiring Harnesses
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows 10, 64-bit Professional and Enterprise, Windows 8.1, 64-bit Professional, Enterprise
and Standard, Windows 7 SP1, 64-bit Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional and Home Premium.
RAM: 8GB or more recommended
DISK SPACE: 5 GB or more
VIDEO CARD: Certified cards and drivers
PROCESSOR: Intel or AMD with SSE2 support. 64-bit operating system required
EXCEL AND WORD: 2010, 2013
Purchase guide, Installation assistant, Product application training video, Handling application Error, Remote service, Online tech support.