Visual Studio Professional 2015 features:
Visual Studio Professional 2015 have powerful features to quickly understand your code and help you stay focused on your work by showing code references, change code, displaying modified a method, or discovering whether tests are passing — all from right where in your code.
Visual Studio Professional 2015 create applications for multiple devices, PCs, and the web — all powered by the cloud, and re-built on top of your existing applications. With the help of Cross-platform technologies you can create applications for Windows, Android, and iOS from a single development solution.
– Hardware requirements
– 1.6 GHz or faster processor
– 1 GB of RAM (1.5 GB if running on a virtual machine)
– 10 GB of available hard disk space for a typical installation
– 5400 RPM hard disk drive
– DirectX 9-capable video card that runs at 1024 x 768 or higher display resolution
– On Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2, update 2919355 (also available through Windows Update) is required for Visual Studio 2015 to install successfully.
– For Windows Store and Windows Universal app development
– Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1 and development require Windows 8.1 Update or later.
– Windows Phone 8.0 development require Windows 8.1 Update (x64) or later.
– For emulator support (Windows or Android), Windows 8.1 (x64) Professional edition or higher or Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise (x64) editions are required. In addition, you need a processor that supports Client Hyper-V and Second Level Address Translation (SLAT).
Visual Studio Professional 2015 best performance reported.
Purchase guide, Installation assistant, Product application training video, Handling application Error, Remote service, Online tech support.