What is Visual Studio Ultimate 2013 ??
Visual Studio Ultimate 2013 is the best in class advancement arrangement that enables groups of all sizes to outline, make, and modernize versatile applications that compass gadgets and administrations. A disentangled advancement arrangement empowers all parts included in a product venture to make the brilliant, mission-discriminating programming your organization relies on upon. Enable the group including operations and trusted partners to constantly adjust to changes in shorter improvement cycles so you can convey buyer and business applications that surpass clients’ desires.
Visual Studio provides two containers, solutions and projects that help you efficiently manage the items that are required for development effort, such as references, folders, and files, data connections . Solution Explorer is used for view and manage projects and their associated items. With the help of Visual Studio you can manage team’s code, build and test your apps, and plan and track your team’s work. Visual Studio Online in the cloud Team Foundation Server on your own server.
Supported Operating System:
Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2
– 1.6 GHz or faster processor
– 1 GB of RAM (1.5 GB if running on a virtual machine)
– 10 GB of available hard disk space
– 5400 RPM hard disk drive DirectX 9-capable video card that runs at 1024 x 768 or higher display resolution
– On Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2, KB2883200 (available through Windows Update) is required
– For Windows Phone development:
* Windows 8.1 (x64), Professional edition or higher
* Windows Phone emulator
* A processor that supports Second Level Address Translation (SLAT)
This version of Visual Studio works best with Internet Explorer 10 or higher. If Internet Explorer 10 is not installed on your computer, some features might not work as expected.
Purchase guide, Installation assistant, Product application training video, Handling application Error, Remote service, Online tech support.